"Ryan is not only very smart and very easy to work with, but he actually enjoys marketing and coming up with new ways to promote books. This is wonderful since I'm like most authors and hate doing such things! Highly recommended."
Mary Jo Putney, NY Times Bestselling Author
“From helping to prepare my newsletter and marketing emails to updating and customizing my website, Ryan has great instincts for book marketing. He was a terrific addition to my latest book’s launch team."
Bruce Henderson, #1 NY Times Bestselling Author
"Ryan really knows what he's doing: his Facebook Ads have been amazingly effective. It's a huge relief to know that every day new people are hearing about your book, commenting on it, sharing it with their friends, and buying it because of Ryan's wonderful marketing."
Sharon Guskin, Author of The Forgetting Time
1) You're Tired of Doing Everything Yourself: Writing is really all you want to do. When it comes to promotion, you often wish someone else would do the heavy lifting.
2) You Believe in Email: You recognize that your email newsletter is one of your most powerful marketing assets.
3) You Understand that Marketing is a Process: Test. Adapt. Repeat. Success is the product of intelligent iterations.
4) You're Open to Experimentation: You're excited by new ideas and finding solutions that work for you.
5) You Want to Have Some Fun: Marketing is serious business, but, hey, it's not like we're selling widgets! Let's give your readers a reason to smile.